Thursday, January 17, 2013

Whimsical Desings Challenge Anything Goes

Hello my crafty friends, I hope all of you guys are having a great week, today I want to share a card that I made for Whimsical Desing Challenge Anything Goes, I hope you guys like it!!!





Materials:
Recollections Cardstock Paper
Heidi Grace Desings Pattern Paper
Studi G Red Pigment Ink
Digital Stamp for my sentiment
My Creative Time Scallop circle and flower Die
PK-660 Laughy Taffy Face Assortment
Copic Markers
Studio112 Adhesive Gems Hearts
Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
Rock Princess Cricut Cartridge

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!


4 comments:

  1. Love the funky heart! Cute idea to bring it to life with that cute face. Thanks for joining us at WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. Love the PK face. Thanks for playing along with us at WW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha Such a cute Card! thanks for joining in at WW this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute card and dolled up heart:) thanks for joining us at whim wednesdays :)

    ReplyDelete