Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thinking of You!!!

Hi my crafty friends, Today I want to share a Valentine's card that I made for one of my friends, I used for the first time a Magnolia Stamp, I used my copic markers for the coloring and I decided to put her in a frame, for that I used my favorite Cricut Cartridge "Elegant Edges"  my pattern paper is 5X7" Valentine's Collection I got it for $1.00 at Target, my sentiment is a clear stamp from TPC Studio "Whimsy Greetings" and I put some hemp from hemptique.  I hope you guys like it and thanks for stopping by!!!
 
Here is a close up
 
 
 
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. aaaaw, what a cute cared.. love your stamped image and the sentiment goes perfectly with it..
    Thanks for sharing this with us girls over at Whimsical Designs..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete