Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Be mine Card

Hello my crafty friends, I hope you guys are having a great week, today I want to share a card that I made for for two challenges, My creative time with emma, we have to use 1 bow, 2 pattern papers and 3 buttons and Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge "Hearts" we have to make a card and include hearts.  I hope you guys like it!

 
Materials:
Pattern Paper from K&Company
PKS Club Kit January2013
Banner Kit stamps and dies from MCT
Clear Stamp 100 sweetness from MCT
Bakery Twine Pastel Colors from Hemptique
Buttons from Michael's
Copic Markers
Chalk from Pebles Inc.
Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
White Gel Pen from Sakura

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


7 comments:

  1. Darling card, your teddy is so sweet. I love the little heart on the bear. Thanks for playing Peachy Keen's Heart Card Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Love the Peachy Keen face. :) Your card would make a great submission for this week's teddy bear challenge at Red Carpet Studio!

    Ashley
    http://redcarpetstudiochallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER CUTE card Alvina!I LOVE your banner and the little bear,TOO CUTE my friend!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little bear! And I love love love how you did the banner! Fun!! Thanks for joinin us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer's Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. super duper darling! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time's Designer Challenge!
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok girl....you know I love your card! This time I'm here to say Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER CUTE card! I love what you did to the banner!
    Thanks for joining us!
    hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete