Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Peachy Keen challenge 13-1 Anything Goes

Hi my crafty friends, today I want to share a card that I made for PK Challenge 13-1 Anything Goes, for this card I used my beautiful set PK-145 piles of smiles, I really love this set is one of my favorites, DCWV pattern paper All around the year Stack, Recollections Cardstock Paper and Metal Dies from My creative time "Chocolate Greetings and Stitched Postage Frame, the crochet flower I made it myself and I used another Die "Mini Tags" this one is from Sizzix and the Heart Doily is from Target! I hope you guys like it!!
 
 
Thanks fro stoping by and have a great day!!
 

4 comments:

  1. I love the sweet little face you picked for the chocolate!!! Great job!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge :)

    ~Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT job with your new dies and I LOVE the sweet little face on your chocolate,TOO CUTE!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy piles of smiles too- So many good faces and perfect for your candy kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo cute! Love your little kiss and that adorable face LOL! Thanks for joining our PKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete