Monday, January 21, 2013

Sentimental Sunday Challenge "Negative Space"

Hello my crafty friends, today I want to share a card that I made for Sentimental Sunday Challenge "Negative Space, we need to decorate the negative area that is left from your die cuts/machines. I got inspired to make this card by Emma from My creative time, I hope you guys like it!!! For this card I used my Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge, Memento Ink Rich Cocoa, and some dies and sclear stamps from My creative Time "Stitched Scallop Heart" and "Chocolate Greetings" and 100% Sweetness Clear Stamp Set for my sentiment! My paper is from Recollections and I used a white gel pen from sakura along with my new stamps from Peachy Keen pk-170 Teddy Bear Assortment,  I hope you guys like it!!



 
 
Here is a close up!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!!

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!I love that little chocolate kiss! Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

    Hugs,
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. The chocolate kiss is awesome. Thanks for joining us at Kenny K's Kraft Krew. Good luck and please join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete