Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Saturated Canary Challenge #55 Alter It!

Hello my crafty friends, Yes, it's me again with a second post, Saturated Canary has a great challenge #55, we need to alter any object and I decided to alter a candy box, I hope you guys like it!


 
 
 
Materials:
Empty candy box
Recollections Cardstock Paper
Recollections Pattern Paper
Washi tape
Saturated Canary Digi Stamp LIONESS
Copic and promarkers
Ribbon from Michael's
all my embellishments are from Recollections
My sentiment is a rubber stamps from Studio G
Embossing Powder "Black" from Joann's Fabric
Versamark embossing ink
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Halloween!

5 comments:

  1. Really fun project, hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous what a great make! Thanks for playing at saturated Canary this time hugs Rebekah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this candy box, although I would have ate all the candy while I made it lol.
    Thank you for playing along with the Saturated Canary girls, hope to see you again hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea! Thanks for sharing with us over at SC Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely halloween project...candy looks good. Thanks for joining the Saturated Canary Challenge.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete