Saturday, October 12, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #41 "Anything Goes"

Hello my crafty friends, it's been a while since my last post, I am so exciting in making cards again, I already have several cards made for Halloween, I will try to post one every day during this week, I hope you guys like it, I am entering this card to Peachy Keen stamps Challenge #41 "Anything Goes" for my card I used Dress Up Paper Doll Cricut Cartridge along with my PK stamps 552 Cut-out Pumpkin Faces and PK-691 Make a Monster Face 1 1/8" my pattern papers are from DCWV and my sentiment is a clear stamps from Studio G.

 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
 

1 comment:

  1. SUPER CUTE card, GREAT job with it my friene!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete