Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Die Cuttin Divas Challenge #138 "Halloween"

Hello my dear crafty friends, today I would like to share a Halloween card that I made for Die Cuttin Divas Challenge #138, I hope you guys like it, for my cute Witch I used my Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut Cartridge along with my beautiful Peachy Keen Stamps 146 Piles of Smiles 1" my pattern papers are from DCWV and my sentiment is a rubber stamp for Hampton Art, I did my own banner and the figures that are in the banner are punches from Studio G that I got at Wal-Mart, thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!


 
 
Have a great week!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Great colors, silly witch, and love your banner. Those little punches are great! TFS at DCD's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Love the little frog. TFS with us at DCD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Love the witch and the banner! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete