Wednesday, October 2, 2013

PEACHY KEEN STAMPS CHALLENGE #39 - JUST CARDS!

Hello my crafty friends, it been a while since my last post, I just want to share a card that I made for Peachy Keen Challenge #39 we need to create a card with a recipe, so I came up with my favorite DIP "Guacamole", I eat it with almost everything, for my pretty avocados I used Preserves Cricut Cartridge and I used my beautiful PKS531 Simple Sallies Face assortment, my pattern papers are from DCWV Nana's Kitchen Matstack and The Classics from The Paper Studio, I hope you guys like it, thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

 
 

4 comments:

  1. How fun! Love your cutie avocados!!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! I love your little avocados. Peachy faces really do look adorable on EVERYTHING! Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! Love the face on the avacados and the papers! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your avocados are so cute and the recipe is yummy, no doubt!

    ReplyDelete