Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sentimental Sunday Challenge # 190 More than 3 layers

Hello my crafty friends, sorry I've been MIA, I really missed posting in my blog, today I want to share a card that I made for Sentimental Sunday Challenge #190, we need to create a project using more than 3 layers, I hope you guys like it!!

 
Materials:
Digital Stamp "love strung birds" from Meljens Designs
Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge
The paper studio pattern paper
Coredinations Cardstock paper
Recollections cardstock paper
copic markers
Clear Stamp from Ki Memories
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. What a terrific card. Perfect for our current challenge. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Sentimental Sundays.

    hugs,
    Rocio - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image! Love the shape of the kraft layer too. Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sunday challenge this week, hope to see you again very soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Those birds are darling. So glad you could join us for the Sentimental Sundays Challenge.

    ReplyDelete