Friday, January 24, 2014

Bugaboo 4th Anniversary Challenge "May the fours be with you"

Hello my crafty friends, today I want to share another card that I made for Bugaboo 4th Anniversary Challenge, we need to use one of their Free Digital Stamps and use four items in the card, I used 4 adhesive gems and I added another cupcake to make it four, I hope you guys like it!

 
 
A close up!
 
Materials:
Digital Stamp from Bugaboo "Cupcakes"
Kate's ABC Cricut Cartridge
Everyday Paper Doll Cricut Cartridge
Embossed 12x12 Cardstock Paper from KI Memories
label Die from My creative time
Clear Stamp "Plane & Simple" from My creative time
Mememto Ink Tuxedo Black
PK-1320 In the garden face assortment
Self-Adhesive Gems from Studio G
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment