Monday, January 20, 2014

Fan-tastic Tuesday Challenge #18 "Pink and Pattern Paper"

Hello my crafty friends, I hope you guys are having a great day, today I want to share a card that I made for Fan-tastic Tuesday Challenge #18 we need to create a card using the color pink and pattern paper, for my card I used one of my favorites digital stamps from The Gretting Farm, I colored it with my copic markers and I used Doodlecharm cricut cartridge for my heart and the pattern paper is from The Paper Studio, I got it at Hobby Lobby, my sentiment is from  My creative time "100% Sweetness".  I hope you guys like it and have a great week!

 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous design, thank you for joining us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, we would love you to come back and join us again next week for another fab challenge....
    Hugs
    Suzy B DT
    X

    ReplyDelete