Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Autum Card

Hello my dear crafty friends!!!  Sorry I've been MIA, but I am moving out next week and I still have lots of things to pack!!!  I made a shape card that I want to share with you guys today is a pumpking shape card, I used my Gypsy to welded my card, I hope you guys like it!!!.

 
Materials:
Doodlecharmed Cricut Cartridge
Digital Stamp from Saturated Canary
Scalloped and circle die from my creative time
Clear stamp from Hero Arts "Month November"
Clear stamp from Hot off the press "Winter Wonder"
Copic Markers
Memento Ink "Tuxedo Black"
Recollectios cardstock paper
Dimension 3D foam squares (they are under the leaves)
 
 
I am entering this card to the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. I really like your take on this challenge, very nice card, thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great shape card. Perfect for the season. Thanks for joining Us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card!! I love the shape and the image is fabulous...you colored it beautifully!! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Playtime :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Paper Playtime DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great shaped card - I especially love your coloring on the digi stamp!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV Stamps "I'm so thankful" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a stunning card. I like the colors you have used and that image is gorgeous. Also love the CAS style design like Plastic cards which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete