Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps Sketch Challenge

Hello my crafty friends,   This is my second post for today this is a card that I made for PKS Chalalenge #42 Sketch, I hope you guys like it!!1 


 
 
Materials:
Dress up cricut cartridge
Doodlecharmed cricut cartridge
Recollections cardstock paper
K&Company Pattern Paper
Flower embellishment stickers from recollections
Clear Stamps from Hero Arts "Month November"
Chalks from Pebbles Inc.
My creative time metal die
PK-450 Wide eyed kids face assortment
Cocoa pigment ink from Studio G
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Your pilgrim girl is so sweet! I like the bright leaf on her hat. Thanks so much for sharing your project at Peachy Keen's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card!! I agree with Melissa, I love the leaf!!
    Thanks for Playing with us @ PKS!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card for the up coming season, love the feather in her hat, it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - just darling!!! LOVE your use of pattern paper! So glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Alvina!! Thanks for playing along again this week over at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete