Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween Treats

Hello my crafty friends, Today I want to share more Halloween Treats that I made for my friends at work, I hope you guys like it!!!! 

I am entering this project to DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE/ LINKY PARTY
Theme "ANYTHING GOES"

 
 
 
Materials:
Tags Bags Boxes and More 2 Cricut Cartridge
Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut Cartridge
Doodlecharm Cricut Cartridge
Lolipop Metal Die from Creative time
Recollections cardstock paper
Circle and Scallop Die from Creative time
Hemp Cord from Darico
PK-293 The cornies face assortment
PK-943 Funshine face parts
Clear Stamps from Studio G
Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
3 Birds is Parade Cricut Cartridge
My pumpkin is a rubber stamp from Michaels
White gel pen from sakura
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness these are so cute & so sweet. I love them. Your co-workeers will love them-- I do.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART BCA/ANYTHING GOES Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete