Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps Sketch Challenge #37

Hello my dear friends, I hope you guys are having a great week, Today I made a card for the PKS Sketch Challenge and I want to share with you my creation, leave me your comments to know what you think?  I hope you guys like it!!!

 
 
 
 
Materials:
PK-M04 Mini Ghost
Recollections candy corn embellishments
Ribbon from Joans Stores
Copic Markers
DCWV Glitter Stack
Recollections cardstock paper
Creative Time Die Just Simply Live
Clear Stamp from Studio G
Harvest Holiday 2 Pattern Paper from Cloud9 Designs
Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Darling card! Those candy corn gems are neat. Thanks for sharing at Peachy Keen's Challenge this week-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card! You've got the perfect amount of sparkle and bling to show off that sweet ghost. Thanks for playing along with the PKS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Alvina. Love the shadowing on the ghost

    ReplyDelete