Sunday, September 4, 2011

THROWBACK THURSDAY CHALLENGE

Hello my crafty friends I hope everybody had a safe and great weekend!! Today I want to share a card that I made for my creative time for me with Emma, we have to use the colors black, purple, gren and orange so I thought it was perfect for a Halloween card!!



A close up



Materials
Cardstock from Recollections
DCWV Seasonal Stack
Digital Stamp from freedigitalstamps.blogspot.com, this blog has awesome free digital stamps, there is a lot of talented and creative people that give the free stamps.
Copic markers
Martha Steward markers
Glossy Accents from Ranger (for my little monster, I cut it from a pattern papper from DCWV)
My sentiment is a rubber stamp from craftsmart distributed by Michaels Stores.

I hope You Guys Like it!!! HAVE A GREAT LABOR DAY!!!

7 comments:

  1. Cute card. Just became a follower hope you can check out my blog.

    Gabysstylishexpressions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORBS!!!!!!! This card is the cutest my friend! thanks for playing along!
    Big Gypsy hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dollar spot at Michael's too (and I have the same Trick or Treat stamp!) The monster is so cute - great job!
    lukeyloodesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute monster! Great job!!

    Jamie
    Http://oohalalapapereie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this card is sooo FUN and CUTE!SUPER job,I LOVE the little monster!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super scary....card...i just love it. tfs

    ReplyDelete