Monday, September 5, 2011

GET IN SHAPE CARD CHALLENGE

Hello my dear friends today I want to share a card that I made for the challenge that Erika from craftysprouts has in her blog, we have to create a shape card, so I decided to used my Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge for my shape card and I welded with my gipsy and my beautiful doll is from Once upon a princess cricut cartridge, I used recollection cardstock paper and my sentiment is from Studio G and my beautiful PK stamps everyday character, I hope you guys like it!!!


THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Silvia,This card is ADORABLE and SWEET!SUPER job with it,I LOVE the CUTE little girl and the card shape!!!Just got back from my holiday,trying to get caught up with my comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! I just love the once upon a princess cart, I havent used it in a while thank you for inspiring me to pull it out! Thank you for joining our Get in Shape challenge!!

    Lots of Love,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE This card! This is adorable. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Crafty Sprouts good luck! ;)
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. She is just adorable! Loving the PKS face too!!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sprouts!! and good luck with the challenge 8)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, love that cute cut Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sprouts!

    ReplyDelete