Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fall Leaves

Hello my crafty friends today I want to share a card that I made for Craft spot by kimberly challenge #26, we need to create a card or Layout using fall leaves. So for this challenge I decided to make a Diamond Card, I hope you guys like it.


Recipe:
DCWV Glitter stack
DCWV Seasonal Stack (pattern fall leaves paper)
Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge
Gel Glitter from studio G
White gel pen from sakura
Sentiment I did it myself with my computer
Recollections black cardstock paper

Thank you for stopping by!!!

8 comments:

  1. So very cute!!! Love that little scarecrow!

    Patti Ross
    rossfam@wildblue.net
    www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this! Love your paper choices also! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how utterly cute and sweet this is

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card!! I love the adorable scarecrow! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just to cute! Thanks for joining the challenge at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute! I love the style of card shape you used. Thanks for the comment on my blog post :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling scarecrow and card !!Thanks for sharing your creativity with us this week, at My Craft Spot !
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet! What a precious sentiment too!
    Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete