Monday, December 2, 2013

December 2 - Gift Wrapped Bugaboo 7 days challenge

Hello my crafty friends, today I want to share a Christmas Gift that I wrap for my nephew, I decided to make a sour cream treat holder, my nephew loves legos and I got him a beautiful key chain, I decorated it with my beautiful Bugaboo Digital Stamps along with a Bow Die from my creative time and some ribbon with pom poms that I got from Michaels, I hope you guys like it and play along with this awesome challenges!!

Bugaboo Day 2 Christmas Gift Wrap 



Sorry about the pictures, it was very hard to get a good angle!


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!



5 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I always for get about these. They are so easy to make and fun to receive. Thanks for joining us this week at Bugaboo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the idea for legos, my boys are big fans. Beautifully decorated and embellished, too. The pompoms are so cute. Thanks so much for playing along at Catch the Bug in our Holiday Chaos challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Thanks for playing along during our Christmas Chaos week at The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project, very cute!! We appreciate you taking the time to join our Holiday Chaos Event! Hope you get to play along all week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

  5. Fabulous Christmas project, Alvina. So glad you joined us in our ABC Holiday Chaos challenge at Catch The Bug. :) Becky G Bugaboo DT Member

    ReplyDelete