Sunday, December 1, 2013

December 1 - Stella Says Sketch Holiday Chaos Edition

Hello my crafty friends, today I want to share a card that I made for Bugaboo Stamps they’re going to CELEBRATE the Chaos of the Holiday season with 7 days of crafting and this is Day 1 of the celebration and this is my Card #1 of 12 days of Christmas creations that I'm going to share with all of you crafty friends! 

 
Here is a close up
 
Materials:
Bugaboo Digital Stamp Deacon Christmas Candy Cane
Copic Markers
Spellbinders Die Tear Drop Circles
Coordination's cardstock paper
The paper company pattern paper Candy Canes
Clear stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps 332 Santa Set
Double dots metal die from My favorite things
 
 
I hope you guys like it and don't forget to leave your comments, I love to read them!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Bugaboo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just darling. Love the fun candy cane paper paired up with Deacon. Thanks so much for playing along at Catch the Bug in our Holiday Chaos challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh So Cute! Thanks for playing along with us during all the Christmas Chaos this week at the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alvina, this is adorable! So glad you joined us in our Stella Says Holiday Chaos challenge! Good luck!
    Becky G Bugaboo DT Member :}

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great project, very cute!! We appreciate you taking the time to join our Holiday Chaos Event! Hope you get to play along all week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete