Sunday, July 21, 2013

PKC 13-29 :: Just Cards :: Show Me The Money!

Hello my crafty friends, Today I want to share a the projects that I made for PKC 13-29 :: Just Cards :: Show Me The Money! I hope you guys like it!

 
This is a 3X3 card, I used Recollections Kraft Cardstock paper along with a metal die "Pocket" from my creative time, I used my favorite stamps ever Peachy Keen PK-121 Mini Fairies and Girl Gnomes for the flowers and my sentiment, PK-225 Happy flowers and Cheerful Phrases for my stitches around the card!
 
 
For this card I used my PK-673 Rag Doll Faces, the doll face is my own creation, my pattern paper is a 6x6 inches paper stack from DCWV "The birthday wishes" Purple Recollections Cardstock paper and my sentiment is from PK-123 Darren and Laura Lee
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. The pocked and the rag doll gift cards are so cute-
    Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pocket full of money...I've done that too! :) And your little Raggedy Ann doll is too cute! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME job with both cards, they are both TOO CUTE!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete