Wednesday, March 6, 2013

PK Stamps Challenge 13-9 Just Cards "Oh my Stars"

Hello my crafty friends, I hope you guys are having a great week, today I want to share a card that I made for Peachy Keen Stamps 13-9 Just Cards "Oh my Stars"  I hope you guys like it!! 

 
Here is a close up!!
 
Materials:
DCWV cardstock paper
Recollections cardstock paper
Copic Markers
White Gel Pen from Sakura
Clear Stamps Sandylion "Boy"
Adhesive Rhinestones from K&Company
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
PK-293 The cornies face assortment
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Girl...this is so cute!!! Love your little aliens! Great job with the whole thing! Totally made me smile :) Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG your card is just TOO STINKIN' CUTE my friend!!!SUPER job with it,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete