Saturday, March 16, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day Whimsical Challenge

Hello my dear friends, today I want to share a card that I made for Whimsical Challenge we need to create a card or any other project for St. Patrick's Day, I picked a beautiful Digi Stamp from Saturated Canary for my card, I hope you guys like it.

 
Here is a close up!
 
 

Materials:
Saturated Canary Digital Stamp "Muriel"
Copic and Promarkers
Border Lace Punch from K&Company
DCWV Glitter Mat Stack 4X6
DCWV and Recollections Cardstock Paper
My Pattern Paper is from Making Memories 5X7 Mat Stack
Ribbon from Targer $1 Bin
My sentiment is a clear stamp set "Chocolate Greetings" from
My creative time
Memento Ink "Cottage Ivy"
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
 

1 comment:

  1. She is adorable!!!! Love the speech bubble!! Cute card :)
    Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Designs!

    ReplyDelete