Friday, August 3, 2012

Bugaboo Challenge Color Inspiration

Hello my dear crafty friends, today I want to share a card that I made for Bugaboo Stamps Challenge, We need to make a card based on the colors bellow.


Here is my card, I hope you guys like it!!!



JJC August Digital Stamp - Bugaboo
Markers - Copic and Promarkers
Cardstock paper - Recollection and DCWV
Embossed Folder Palm Leaves - Cuttlebug
Scallop and Stitched Circle - My creative time
All around everything and accesories stamps - My creative time

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!!



3 comments:

  1. Love your adorable card ! Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo Challenge. Hope to see you next week--when Anything Goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining in with us this week for the Catch The Bug Daisy Cakes Colour Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps. I hope you enjoyed it enough to join us again for our next challenge.
    TFS
    Paul
    Crafty Blogocks
    DT Member for Catch The Bug

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Love it! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us in our "Color Challenge" challenge at Catch The Bug! We hope to see you, again, next time!! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete