Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE

Hello my dear crafty friends, this is my second post, yes, I am feeling very creative today!!!! I want to share a Birthday Card that I made for Meljens Design Challenge #121.  I hope you guys like it, I've been coloring lately with my copics and promarkers and I love it!!!  For this challenges we need to use Meljens Digis!!

Materials:
Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge
Meljens Digital Stamp
Copic Markers
Recollections Cardstock Paper
K&Company Patter Paper
Pigment Inks from Studio G
White Gel Pen from Sakura
Clear Stamps from Inkadinkado Special Thoughts
Clear Stamps from Inkadinkado Friendly Characters
Memento Ink Tuxedo Black

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Love your coloring. I just became a follower of yours and would love if you followed my blog:)

    Peace, Love & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The faux stitching really sets off the red paper. I love how the image takes center stage.

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alvina,AWESOME job with your sweet card!I LOVE the cute little image,SORRY I haven't been commenting lately.My hubby & I were on holidays,we just took a break from everything.I took a look at all your BEAUTIFUL projects!!:)

    ReplyDelete