Sunday, June 17, 2012

Throwback Thursday Challenge

Hello my dear friends I hope everybody had a great weekend, I was sick for almost 5 days I caught a bug "a painful virus" :o(  but I am much better and I decided to make a card for the throwback thursday Color challenge at emma's blog, This is a COLOR challenge using the colors below in the CUTE owl picture! and use any old cricut cartridge, I hope you guys like it. 


 

Materials:
Life is a Beach Cricut Cartridge
DCWV cardstock paper
Pingment ink Silver from Studio G
Adhesive pearls from recollections
White gel pen from sakura
Pattern Paper from Recollections

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!




3 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! I love that darling mermaid! The papers are PERFECT for the color challenge too. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! What a great little mermaid and great use of the colors! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT job with the color challenge!I LOVE the sweet little mermaid,Have a SUPER day my friend and Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge!:)

    ReplyDelete