Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge Just Cards

Hello my dear crafters, this a very quick post is almost midnight here in Florida, I just finished this card for one of my son's teacher, tomorrow is his last day at school and he asked me to make some cards for three of his best teachers.  I am entering this card at Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge Just Cards, I hope you guys like it.


Materials:
DCWV cardstock paper
DCWV The High School Stack
Give a Hoot Cricut Cartridge
Bakery Twine from Getting Kricky
PKS Critter Faces Large Size
White Gel Pen
Clear Stamp from imaginisce
Memento Black Tuxedo Ink


Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is TOO CUTE!AWESOME job,your son's teacher will LOVE IT!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete