Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Whimsical Wednesday Challenge No.15

Hello my dear crafty friends, I hope you guys had a great day, today I want to share the card that I made for Whimsical Wednesday Challenge No. 15 we need to use our scraps, bellow is a picture that I took from the box that I have for all my cardstock paper leftovers. I used Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge and my sentiment is a cling mounted rubber stamp from Ditto Studio G, embossed folder from cuttlebug and my beautiful peachy keen stamps!!!!

I am giving this card to my boss he invited me and another team members from work to dinner to celebrate our birthdays and I know he loves hamburgers so I made a thank you card for him.





I hope you guys like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!


11 comments:

  1. love the card. Great job on using up those scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a cute card im sure your boss will very much appreciate this :) thanks for sharing your scraps with us at whimsicalwednesdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely delightful!!!! Plus it made me smile!!!! Great job again!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! Great job of using some of your scraps too! No wonder you have such a small box of scraps when you use each piece so well! Love your card. Peachy Keens are the perfect addition. Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the hamburger and that he is all smiles! I am sure your boss loved this card! Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Wednesdays! I am a new follower. Melanie
    http://inlovewithabug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your card. The face on the hamburger is adorable. The embossing adds a fun touch and pulls everything together. Thank you for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! I love the PK faces! Great job using your scraps and thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW AWESOME job with your scraps my friend!It is so FUN and Yummy,I LOVE the sweet little faces,TO CUTE!Thanks so much for playing along at Whimsical Wednesday!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! This is so cute! I love the adorable faces and the buger and shake are so much fun! Thanks for sharing your scraps with us at Whimsical Wednesday!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun card! The cute faces amp up the festivity and I love the embossing. Nothing says "thank you" quite like an adorable card, so I'm sure this was greatly appreciated. :o) Beautiful work and thank you so much for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday! :o)

    Hugs and blessings! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute! I love the cuts and the embossing adds so much to the card. What a great use of your scraps. Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete