Sunday, July 17, 2011

What a Great Sunday

Hello my dear crafters, Today It was an awesome day, me and my son went to watch Harry Potter Movie, it was awesome we loved the movie, we are fans of Harry Potter, lol, and after that I went to  Michaels Store and I finally got Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge for only $29.99 Yeah!!! Michael's has all cricut cartridges on sale just for 29.99 and Marshalls is right next to michaels and I found two DCWV stacks for only 2.99.  I will try to post a card today I can't wait to start playing with all my candies!!!!!




Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Silvia, you are wonderful for posting this. I have been looking all over for Elegant Edges with no luck, thanks you. Great paper stack for a great price...got to love this hobby with deals like that. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Great finds! I'm heading over to my Michae;'s for cartridges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what a great find! I have been wanting Elegant Edges since it came out! My Michaels doesn't have a very good selection of Cricut carts :( but I am going to check it out tomorrow just in case :) Congrats on your awesome finds!

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Oh I hope you had fun shopping.I am having a blog give away. I hope you will visit me.
    Hugs,
    REZ
    http://karezmakreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what great deals you got. I got that cart for $39 and thought that was good. You beat my deal!! Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete