Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pooh and Friends Card

Emma from creative time for me it's having another throwback thrusday challenge and you need to use just because card cartridge from cricut or wild card cartridge and this is the project I made while I was watching the Super Bowl. Awesome Game! Green Bay Packers Won!!!

To create this card I used:
Wild Card cartridge (for the card)
Pooh and Friends cartridge
Preserves Cartridge
Recollection Cardstock Paper
Studio G clear stamps
White Pigment Ink from Studio G
Black Dye Ink
Creating Keepsakes Pattern Paper

I hope you guys like it!!!








3 comments:

  1. adorable. Gotta love Pooh. The paper is nice too

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love Winnie the Pooh. Great job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I LOVE the envelope inside! TFS Cathryn67 <3

    ReplyDelete