Sunday, February 13, 2011

MPS PINKALICIOUS BLOG HOP

HELLO, this is my entrance for the blog hop of mypinkstamper.com we need to use the color black in the card with our favorite colors and one of my favorites is purple so I made this card.


Materials:
Paisley Cricut Cartridge
Whithe pigment ink from Studio G
Purple pigment ink from Studio G
Clear stamp Studio G "Happy Day"
Recollection Cardstock
Cuttlebug Embossed Folder
White marker from Zakura
Adhesive Rhinestones from K&Company

Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. This card it so pretty I really like the colors TFS
    I have a drawing, that ends February 19th. Click on the Starbucks cup the rules are on that link.
    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute. I have been wanting to try this cut. TFS. I am your new follower...if you wanted to follow me, I'm at ginascraftingspot.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete