Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Kenny K Krew Challenge #193 FLOWER POWER

Hello my crafty friends, sorry I've been MIA, I've been very busy the last couple of months, today I created a card for Kenny K Krew Challenge #193 Flower Power, so I picked a beautiful Digital Stamp from the store named QueensCutie, I did my coloring using my spectrum noir, the paper I used is from Paper Pizazz Hot Off the Press 8x8 "Retro" the sentiment I printed myself and my embellishments are some cristal flowers that I got at Hobby Lobby, I hope you guys like it!


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



2 comments:

  1. GORgeous! I LOve your colours and design..
    Your paper bring back lovely memories too.
    Thank you so much for joining us at KennyK's.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite digis. It's perfect for our ATG Flower Power challenge at KennyK's Krafty Krew. Good luck and please join us again soon.

    Rachelle
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete