Monday, March 9, 2015

Catch the Bug Challenge March Anything Goes

Hi my crafty friends, today I want to share a card that I made for the Catch the Bug Challenge March Anything Goes, I used two digital stamps Ava and Deacon sitting, I also used my doily die from my creative time along with Framelits label dies, my pattern papers are from 6x6 paper pad from Studio G (Wallmart) 6x6 paper pad from Basicgrey Fact and a 12x12 pattern paper clover leafs from The paper company, my sentiment I made it myself in my computer and I used a clover leaf rubber stamp from Hampton art and for my coloring I used my copic markers!

I hope you guys like my creation and have a great day!

 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. That die cut doily looks just super with the stamped cloves on it! Great combo of images too!
    Thanks for joining us over at Catch the Bug and good luck in the challenge! Pia, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thanks for joining us this week, I hope your number comes up in the draw!
    Please join us again soon.
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete