Saturday, February 21, 2015

Reto #29 Clean and Simple

Hello my crafty friends, today I want to share a card that I made for Latinas Arts and Crafts Challenge #29 Clean and Simple, we need to create a card, just easy, Clean and Simple and I decided to used my Arts Impressions Stamp Beach Babes is a clear stamp and I used my Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and I did my coloring with my awesome copic markers, I hope you guys like it and give it a try to this awesome challenges that you can find blogging!!!!!

 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 

10 comments:

  1. Excellent Option! I adore that Stamp set! Congratulations and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Option! I adore that Stamp set! Congratulations and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bella, alegre y muy simpatica tu tarjeta. Muchas gracias por participar con nosotras en Latinas Arts and Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que linda te quedo! gracias por participar en Latinas Arts and Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hermosa tarjeta, apegada al estilo Clean & Simple, esas chicas son muy simpáticas! Gracias por acompañarnos en este reto!
    PollitaVenusina ~ DT Latinas Arts and Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. muy bonita!! Gracias por participar en nuestro reto #29 en Latinas Arts and Crafts.
    Hilda ~DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Muy muy linda me encanta...Gracias por participar con nosotras en Latinas A&C. Daimar Dt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. que bella tarjeta jeje muy alegre y me hace querer estar con las amigas gracias por participar con nosotras en LAC - Alis Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the stamp and of course your card, is simply fun!. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete