Tuesday, December 9, 2014

2nd Annual Christmas Chaos challenges at Catch the Bug

Hello my crafty friends, today I want to share another Christmas Card that I made for the 2nd Annual Christmas Chaos at Catch the Bug, this challenge is a Photo inspiration, I hope you guys like it, my image is a bugaboo digital stamps Christmas Cupcake and I color it with my copic markers along with my Twinkling like stars glitter markers, my sentiment is from My creative time Warm Holiday Fun clear stamps and I embossed it with gold embossing powder from Joann's fabrics, my pattern paper are from Studio Calido 6x6 paper mat Magical and the paper studio 12x12

 
 
Here is a close up!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the heat embossing - did you use UTEE? Thanks for joining us on Day three of our Holiday Chaos week at Bugaboo! We hope to see you every day so you can be in the running for that big prize!
    love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete