Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Passion for Promarkers challenge "Back to School"

Hello my crafty friends, today I want to share a Bookmark that I made for a challenge, Passion for Promarkers Challenge Week 262 "Back to School" we can enter any project but we need to use Promarkers, I hope you guys like it!

Materials:
My favorite things Stamp
My sentiment is from Studio G
Ribbon (I found it in a Thrift Store)
Spellbinders Floral Ovals dies
Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
Promarkers:
Rose Pink
Pastel Pink
Cardinal Red
Pastel Beige
Blender
Cool Grey 4
Vanilla
Cocoa

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


Here is my creation

 

 
 

3 comments:

  1. What a great bookmark, so useful. Love the image you have used and the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for playing along with our 'Back to School' challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby looking bookmark with a great sentiment to it as well. Thanks for playing with us over at PFP.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to make a bookmark for our Back to School challenge at PFP! Love it and such a great design too, good luck! Hugs,Juliexx

    ReplyDelete