Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Bugaboo's 4th Annual Christmas in July challenge # 3

Hi crafty friends, today I want to share a card that I made for Challenge #4 of Bugaboo Christmas in July Hop, I hope you guys like it, this challenge is a Photo Inspiration.

 
 
 
Materials:
Bugaboo digital stamp Brats winter snowman
Bugaboo digital stamp Blank MIS wide
Spectrum Noir
DCWV Pattern Paper
Embellishments from K&Company (tree and snowflake)
A day in December clear stamps from My creative time
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I just love how you used the colour palette n your card! Thanks for sharing with us on day 3 of Christmas in July with us here at Bugaboo Stamps this week! Good luck! I hope we see you joining in the rest of the week’s challenges too!
    luv’n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete