Monday, November 11, 2013

My Creative Time Designer challenge "Thanksgiving"

Hello my crafty friends, I hope you guys had a great weekend, today I want to share a card that I made for My Creative Time Designer Challenge, we need to create a card, layout or any project for Thanksgiving and we need to use MCT products, I hope you guys like it.

 
 
Materials:
Teddy Bear Parade Cricut Cartridge
Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge
Rubber Stamp Leafs from Hero Arts
Stitched Doily Die from MCT
Teeny Tag Holiday  from MCT
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder from Cuttlebug
Recollections Cardstock paper
Distress Ink Wild Honey from Tim Holtz
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hee Hee! What a cutie!!! And such a fun cartridge too! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete