Sunday, August 25, 2013

Bugaboo August Photo Inspiration Challenge

Hello my crafty friends, I hope you guys had a great weekend!  Today I want  to share a card that I made for Bugaboo is a Photo Inspiration, I hope you guys like it, I used one of their digital stamps Baby Flower Pot.

 
 
 
Materials:
Bugaboo Digital Stamp "Baby Flower Pot"
Elegant Edges and Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge
Copic Markers
Studio G Clear Stamp for the sentiment
Bazzil Basics Embossed Cardstock Paper
Recollections cardstock paper
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Just lovely!! Beautiful work!
    Thanks so much for playin’ along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Photo Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to check out The Bug Blog tomorrow for our newest challenge! We hope you’ll play along!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete