Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Saturated Canary Challenge #40 Pastel Colors

Hello my crafty friends, I hope you guys are having a great week!  Today I want to shate a smashing page that I made for Saturated Canary Challenge #40, we need to create any project using one of her digis and pastel colors, I hope you guys like it!!!

 
 
Materials:
Satruated Canary Digital Stamp "Kite"
Copic Markers
My creative time air ballon and clouds dies and stamp
Cindy Loo Cricut Cartridge
Embossing Folder "Patterned Polkas" from The paper studio
Embossing Folder "Swiss Dots" from Cuttlebug
Chalks from Pebbles Inc.
My sentiments are from My creative Time "Just simply live"
Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Smash page!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Saturated Canary Challenges!

    ReplyDelete