Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My creative time Pinterest Inspiration Challenge

Hello my dear crafty friends, Today I want to share a Mini Album that I made for My creative time with emma  for the Pinterest Inspiration Challenge.  You can click HERE for my inspiration.

 
 
Here are some pictures of the mini album pages, I couldn't post all the pages because there are a lot of them, I still have to decorate them with some awesome pictures of me!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Materials:
Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge
Bind it all v2
Digital Stamps from freevintagedigitalstamps.blogspot.com
and freedigitalstamps.blogspot.com
My creative time Tag Dies
My creative time Just Simply Live
My creative time Rolled Flowers Die
My creative time Build a banner kit
Recollections cardstock paper
Cling vintage ladies stamps from Hampton Art
Memento Inks: Cottage Ivy and Rose Bud
Distress Ink Wild Honey from Ranger
Checkered Path pattern paper from Carolyn holt designs
 
Thanks for stopping and have a great day!
 

3 comments:

  1. How fun! What a great little album..love the colors too! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alvina ~ What a GREAT mini!!! What fun shapes you used through out the book! I would have never thought of that. From the tags, circles and envelope! GREAT idea and job! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Pinterest Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool album. It turned out terrific! Hugs - Glora

    ReplyDelete