Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Saturated Canary Challenge

Hello my crafty friends, today I want to share a card that I made for Saturated Canary Challenge 22, Krista is super talented she has her own digital stamps shop and they are beautiful, I just love them!!!

Here is one of her digis and for this challenge we have to use the colors black and white and another color, I picked PINK, I hope you guys like it!!!!




Recipe:
Saturated Canary Digital Stamp
Tags Dies from My creative time with emma
Mini tags dies from cuttlebug
Pingment Pink Ink from Studio G
My sentiment is a digital stamp
(freedigitalstamps.blogspot.com)
Buttons from Joann's Stores
Copic Markers
Cardstock paper from Recollections
Markers from atyou Spica blossom and clear (with glitter)
Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day my friends!!!




2 comments:

  1. Oooo love her sparkly hair!
    Thanks for joining us at SC Challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card! I love a bit of sparkly!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete