Saturday, May 12, 2012

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Hello my dear crafty followers, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!  I am soooo happy I have 100 followers already and I want to thank you all for all the sweet comments and for checking out my blog,

Here are the cards that I made for my mom, my sister and a friend!!!  I hope you guys like it.

                                                 Card #1


Card #2



Card #3

Materials:
Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge
Digital Stamps, for the first card is from Kenny K blog
the other two stamps are from www.freedigitalstamps.blogspot.com
Copic Markers
Promarkers
K&Company ribbon
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Mom you Rock clear stamps from My creative time with emma
Rolled Flower Die  from My creative time with emma

Thank you for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment