Thursday, April 5, 2012

Simply Sunday Challenge - Easter Blessings

Hello my dear crafters, today I want to share an Easter Card that I did for Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky with K Andrew!! Easter is almost here, so our challenge today is Easter Blessings...create a project to celebrate Easter!!

For my card I used Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge and my pattern paper is from Colorbok, I got my Digital Stamp from freedigitalstamps blog and I used my copic markers. I hope you guys like it!!!!



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh your bunny is just to cute. I love him. Thanks for joining in the Simply Sunday Challenge fun at Getting Cricky.
    Heather
    Getting Cricky Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie pie bunny! I'm a new follower to your blog! If you get a chance come and follow me! :O)

    PinkE
    simplypinke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable. I love the shape of the card and the bunny is so cute.
    Thanks for joining in the Simply Sunday Challenge.
    Jessie
    Getting Cricky DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab image Alvina so cute , I love the shape of this card. I have had a peek at your cards and your blog , how fab , I like your style of crafting I am your newest follower and looking forward to seeing more of your work Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete