Monday, January 23, 2012

BFF CARD

Hello my dear crafters, Today I want to share a beautiful card that I did for one of my best friends ever, for Valentine's Day. For this card I used one digital stamp that I got from www.freedigitalstamps.blogspot.com and I love it, I hope you guys like it!!!




Materials
Digital Stamp
DCWV Cardstock paper
Copic Markers
Digital Paper from www.freevintagedigitalstamps.blogspot.com
Ribbon from one of my local stores Michaels
My sentiment is from TPC Studio 12X12 paper Little Lovin' Frames and Words
Distress Ink Fired Brick from Ranger Tim Holtz

Thanks for stopping by!!!

I am also entering this card for Whimsical Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes.

5 comments:

  1. This card is super cute! The coloring looks great. :) It would be a great submission for the friendship card challenge happening at my blog this week. Thanks for sharing!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! This is adorable! That image is so sweet and I love the heart paper and ribbon. Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is SOOO SWEET!AWESOME job girl,I LOVE IT!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alvina, Aww what an adorable card and great job on the coloring! Loved the tag below and I peeked around at your other fabulous projects!! I do have a giveaway going on I hope you can stop by to visit!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! The image is adorable and you colored them so beautifully! I love that heart paper and ribbon... such perfect choices for this sweet friendship card. :o) Fantastic card. Thank you for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete