Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tags for christmas

Hello my dear crafter friends, Today I want to share two more tags that I did for my christmas gifts, I hope you guys like it!


Materials:
Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge for my tag and Ginger Man
Cloud9 designs pattern paper
Epoxy brads from studio G
Peachy stamps Stiches Face Assortment
White gel pen from sakura
Buttons from michaels
Digital stamp from Rebeca Webview (freedigitalstamps.blogspot.com)


Materials:
Winter frolic cricut cartridge for my tag and the ginger man
Clear Stamps from Fiskar Squarely sentimental
Clear Stamps from Inkadinkado Special Thoughts
Clear Stamps from Hampton Art Flower Parts
Memento dye ink
DCWV Pattern Paper
Bazil Basic paper for my tag
Buttons from Michaels
Peachy Keen Stamps Stiches face Assortment

1 comment: