Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Whimsical Wizards Challenge No.25

Hello my friends, I'm so happy that finally I got time to post on my blog today, I want to share my pumpkin halloween Layout that I made for Whimsical Wednesday Challenge #25, we have to create a Halloween Themed Scrapbook LO and use one of the techniques we have learned from the Wizards and include their name and a link to their blog in our post. For my layout I decided to use the distress inking on embossed paper technique that the wizard Cathryn used, you can see her layout HERE. I choose pumpkins because I have a picture of my son when he was like 2 years old wearing a pumpkin custome.




Materials:
Fall leaves Recollections pattern paper
Create a critter cricut cartridge
cutting dies and stamps banner set from My creative time with emma
distress ink from Tim Holtz
Buttons from Michaels
Cuttlebug embossing folders
Clear alphabet stamps from Hampton arts

I hope you guys like it.

3 comments:

  1. This layout is TO CUTE!AWESOME job with it,I LOVE your sweet little pumpkins!Thank you so much for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pumpkins are the cutest Alvina! Something so different from the norm I have seen, Love the embossing and so glad you played along with us at Whimsical Wednesday. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the cute little pumpkins and the buttons for eyes is a great touch. Great job on the challenge and thanks for playing with us at Whimsical Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete