Wednesday, August 17, 2011

SKETCH CHALLENGE PKS

Hello everybody before I go to work I want to share a card that I did for Peachy Keen Stamps Sketch challenge!!! And I would like to thank to all those blogs that have all this beautiful challenges, because it helps me to get more experience and fun in creating beautiful projects, sometimes I have a lot of things in my mind and this really helps me to be away of all those problems!!! I love to scrap!!!





My card is 4 x 9 inches
I used DCWV Make the grade stack
I did my own sentiment with clear alphabet stamps
I used white pigment ink from studio G
I distress the edges of my card with Tim Holtz distress ink antique linen and Martha Steward pigment ink stem green
My cut is from Talk Locker cricut cartridge
and Peachy Keen Stamps #490 everyday characters assortment set
Kraft cardstock paper from recollections


I hope you guys like it!!




4 comments:

  1. SUPER job with the PK challenge!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute
    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of COURSE we like it!! It's VERY clever Silvia.
    (Love that cheeky apple)!
    Thanks for playing along with us Peachy Keen. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute back to school card! Love the student desk with the apple! Thanks for joining the challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete