Sunday, May 15, 2011

WHIMSICAL WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE #5

Hello everybody I hope you guys are having a great weekend, before I leave with my son to eat a delicious lunch to a restaurant because I don't cook on sundays,  yeah!!!! I decided to post the Birthday Layout that I did for whimsical challenge, we need to create a Birthday layout with some embossing and I have some pictures of my sister's birthday so this lo will be great for her!

I hope you guys like it!

BIRTHDAY LAYOUT 12X12









Receipe:
My pattern paper 12x12 is A little Bird's tale/paisley from Heidi Grace Designs
I used embossing paper from DCWV Nanna's Kids stack
Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge
I used gypsy wanderings for my frame
Journal Clear Stamp from My Creative Time with Emma
Cuttlebug embossing folders (sorry I don't have the names)
The twine that I used for the ballon is from Joann's Stores

Thank you for stopping by!





10 comments:

  1. Super take on the Challenge!Great job girl,I love all the pretty colours and details!Thanks for playing along at Whimsical Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alvina I adore this LO. Love the shapes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout! I love the colors and embossing. Great job and thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what an adorable LO. Love all the colors you used. Great job with the embossing and I love the purple balloon. Thank you for joining us at once again at Whimsical Wednesdays!;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alvina,
    This LO turned out AMAZING! I LOVE the colors and the cuts! The ballon, the cake , the candles( who's counting) and the journaling tag is perfect! Thanks again for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday's! Your sister is going to love it! oh good for you not cooking on Sunday's too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great embossing details! And also such fun cuts...I don't know what is better...the page or NOT cooking on sundays! LOL! But what a great idea that is! We Mom's need a break!

    So glad you put this in to share @ Whimsy Wed!

    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous take on the challenge and I too love your embossing.. Great detail as well !!
    thnx for joining us at Whimsical Wednesdays..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout Alvina! I love the way you did the candles, awesome!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays!! Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this layout! (Also love that you dont cook on Sundays lol) The embossing is very cool and I love all the cuts from Birthday bash! Great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a whimsical & fun layout. Nice choice of cuts and the papers go well together. They really make it pop. Your photos are going to look great on the layout.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday.
    Crafty best wishes,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete